LED Flare eliminates the need for and significantly outperforms chemical flares. Operates as a ground based flare, elevated signaling device, or emergency beacon.
LED Flare Specifications
Power Duration Run Time – The Li-Ion battery charges in 3 hours. Operational Performance of Individual Light Modes:
- Rotational Beacon = 9 hours
- Quad Rash = 9 hours
- Single Blink = 60 hours
- Alternating Blinking = 9 hours
- SOS Rescue (Morse code) = 14 hours
- Steady On High Light Output = 5 hours
- Steady On Low Light Output = 35 hours
- 2 LED Flashlight = 9 hours
- 4 LED Flashlight = 6 hours
- 120v AC/DC Charger: Input: 1 00-240v Ac, 50-60 Hz
- (CE & C/UL Listed) Output: 5.0VDC, 1200mA
- 12v DC Charger: Input: 12-24V DC
- (CE) Output: 5.0V, 850 mAh
- Maintains a full charge for 90 days after removal from charger.
- Waterproof to a depth of 33 feet. Floats
LED Flare Features
- LED Flare replaces standard incendiary flares. Alert drivers to potential roadside dangers; identify detours, and signals for help.
- Rescue Signal – operates as an emergency beacon.
- Helicopter Landings – use Red LED flares in triangular configuration to define landing zone. Yellow LED flare can identify wind direction or ground hazard.
- Shock resistant construction withstands impact by roadside traffic.
- Lay flat on the ground and operate as a flare.
- Magnet located on back of flare attaches to ferrous metal surfaces
- LED Flare can remain plugged in when turned off without damage to battery or light.
LED Flare Benefits
- Nine light sequences improves visibility and safety of fire department personnel, police, construction workers, safety personnel and citizens who benefit from an emergency signaling device for the car, truck, boat, and safety kit.
- Improves visibility at accident scenes, construction zones, vehicle breakdowns, and other locations.
- Ecologically better for our environment by eliminating perchlorate water pollution of streams, rivers and lakes. Safe to use in marine and wetland environments.
- LED Flare provides years of maintenance free service
- No spark or open flame open flame ignition source to ignite flammable liquids and gases